Terms and Conditions
· Each prize includes 2 tickets to the TCT Awards on 27 September 2017 in Birmingham, UK with welcome drinks reception, 3-course dinner with half a bottle of house wine per person, awards presentation and the after-party.
· Costs for travel, accommodation and drinks at the after-party are not included as part of the prize.
· Employees Rapid News Communications Group may not enter the competition.
· The closing date for the competition is 23:59 on 2 May 2017 (GMT). The winners will be announced directly via email and on The TCT Group social media pages on 16 May 2017.
· The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
· If a winner does not respond to The TCT Group within 14 days of being notified, then The TCT Group shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and The TCT Group shall be entitled to select another winner.
· Entrants to the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
· The TCT Group accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
· The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
· The TCT Group retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
· The TCT Group accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. The TCT Group further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition.
· The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
· Promotor: The TCT Group. A division of Rapid News Communications Group. Carlton House, Sandpiper Way, Chester Business Park, Chester, CH4 9QE, UK