TCT Automotive Application Award shortlist 2017
The Automotive Application Award — as one of the first industries to see the benefits of Rapid Prototyping, the automotive world has embraced additive technologies at all stages of design, development and manufacturing. This breadth of use makes this category incredibly competitive.
Following some strong competition and an intensive review we’re delighted to announce that the following projects have been shortlisted in the Automotive Application category for the TCT Awards 2017:
- Mcor - Honda Carbon Fibre Mould - Partners: Honda
- Stratasys - McClaren F1 - Partners: McClaren Racing
- Audi - Mission To The Moon - Rover 3dp wheels - Partners: SLM Solutions
- Daimler - Replacement Bus Parts - Partners: FKM Sintertechnik, EOS, Dyemansion
- Ultimaker - VW Custom Tools - Partners: Volkswagon
Each of these submissions will be sent in full to a selection of the TCT Expert Advisory Board. The board comprises of experts across many disciplines, and judging will be split between those who are best placed to judge each particular category. Winners will be announced on the night of 27th September at the inaugural TCT Awards.
Please note: The applications include a host of partnerships that have taken the project from design through to manufacture, where possible all parties will be recognised in each submission. You can view the entry Terms & Conditions here.