TCT Consumer Product Application Award SHORTLIST 2017
3D technologies play a huge role in the development and manufacture of the items we take for granted every day. Myriad products surround us at home, at the office and in shared spaces to the point that it’s only when they don’t work we notice that they are there. This award seeks to identify those products that 3D technologies have impacted — and they have to be excellent products too, of course!
Following some strong competition and an intensive review we’re delighted to announce that the following projects have been shortlisted in the Consumer Product Application category for the TCT Awards 2017:
- Carbon - Adidas Futurecraft 4D Midsole - Partners: Adidas
- CRP-Group - Golf Driver Club Head - Partners: Krone Golf
- Philipp Manger - Project T.O.S.T - Partners: EAH Jena, Fraunhofer Institute, Concept Laser, Autodesk
- 3D Systems - Wiivv Wearables Insoles - Partners: Wiivv Wearables
- Materialise- Yuniku Custom Eyewear - Partners: HOYA Vision Care Company, Hoet Design Studio
Each of these submissions will be sent in full to a selection of the TCT Expert Advisory Board. The board comprises of experts across many disciplines, and judging will be split between those who are best placed to judge each particular category. Winners will be announced on the night of 27th September at the inaugural TCT Awards.
Please note: The applications include a host of partnerships that have taken the project from design through to manufacture, where possible all parties will be recognised in each submission. You can view the entry Terms & Conditions here.