TCT Industrial Product Application Award Shortlist 2017
While some products are ubiquitous to the point of invisibility, others are hidden from view to all but a few of us. Production line robots, factory conveyors and combine harvesters are all innovations that impact our lives, but nearly always indirectly. 3D technologies play a huge part in driving novel and unique developments to these ‘hidden’ areas that can have enormous impacts along the product chain. This award will shed the light on the best of these stories.
Following some strong competition and an intensive review we’re delighted to announce that the following projects have been shortlisted in the Industrial Product Application category for the TCT Awards 2017:
- Faro - 3d Scanned Factory Model - Partners: OAL Group
- 3dealise - Generative Roof Construction Node - Partners: Arup
- Siemens - Nuclear Power Plant Replacement Part - Partners: Krsko Nuclear Power Plant, Ljubljana's University
- Materialise - Philips Lighting Production Tools - Partners: Philips Lighting
- Trinckle - Robotic Gripper Configuration - Partners: Kuhn-Stoff GmbH & Co. KG
- CA Models - VMXm Vacuum Vessel - Partners: Diamond Light Source, Rosler
Each of these submissions will be sent in full to a selection of the TCT Expert Advisory Board. The board comprises of experts across many disciplines, and judging will be split between those who are best placed to judge each particular category. Winners will be announced on the night of 27th September at the inaugural TCT Awards.
Please note: The applications include a host of partnerships that have taken the project from design through to manufacture, where possible all parties will be recognised in each submission. You can view the entry Terms & Conditions here.